Hope you did not miss it.
The 37th edition of the Annual Socio-Cultural festival of Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi - “Kashiyatra” will be organised on 18th to 20th Jan 2019. IIT (BHU) Varanasi rests amidst the sanctity of Asia's biggest residential university, Banaras Hindu University, in the holy city of Varanasi. Organised in the hallowed grounds of “Varanasi”, Kashiyatra promotes different cultural traditions and aspects from around the globe. The three-day fiesta with more than 60 events and attendees crossing 60,000 is one of the biggest college festivals in North India
1. Advaita, an Indie-Rock Band Competition
2. Toolika, a collection of fine arts events.
3. 'Samwaad', the collection of literary events of Kashiyatra 2k19.
4. 'NATRAJ'- A dance competition which covers all dance forms.
5. MIRAGE - Kashiyatra's lifestyle event.
6. ENQUIZTA- It's a quiz event to challenge the information
captured in your minds and to awaken it.
7. Crosswindz- Western Music Band Clash.
8. 'BANDISH'- A musical event which takes all forms of Indian
music from solo to group performance, or from classical to
9. 'ABHINAY' - A set of dramatic events.
How to reach IIT BHU, Varanasi
You can reach us by flights to the nearest Lal Bahadur Shashtri Airport situated in Varanasi or via train to Varanasi Cantt. Railway station (BSB). Direct transport to the college campus is available from the railway station and the airport mentioned.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.