Hope you did not miss it.
VLSI Applications form the key to many emerging systems of modern technology. Today there are several applications where FPGAs can provide better solutions than ASICs and convention al microprocessors. With the advent of FPGAs we have entered the era of reconfigurable computing. FPGAs act as a sort of system - level silicon super - glue, sitting at the periphery of the circuit board making anything to connect to anything else, so that we could adapt on the fly and change our design to leverage any new, improved component without having to abandon the rest of the design. Through this course we try to provide interesting insights into the world of FPGAs. The workshop will provide an understanding of Design- implementation flow involved in FPGA Design and Implementation. Workshop module will provide the participants with hands - on tool usage experience. The training emphasizes hands on experience of digital design and its implementations on Xilinx boards .
* FPGA architecture and design flow
* Behavioral and structural description for design representation
and design entry
* FPGA specific structural optimization with respect to speed and
* Introduction to System Generator
* Model and simulate digital functions using Simulink/ System
* Integrate Xilinx System Generator with MATLAB/Simulink and
explore model based design approach using Xilinx FPGA’s
* Use custom boards for hardware co-simulation
* Configuration bitstream generation for actual implementation
Accommodation Fee- Rs.200/head
How to reach Kongu Engineering College, Erode
The college is situated at Perundurai on the National Highway
NH - 47 about 80 Kilometers from Coimbatore Air port and 20
Kilometers from Erode Railway Station.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.