• Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as “natural”, “organic”, or “earned” results.
• In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users; these visitors can then be converted into customers.
• Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of a number of outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, service brand or event.
• Types of social media involved include RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social networking sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, video sharing websites and blogging sites.
• SMO is similar to search engine optimization, in that the goal is to generate web traffic and to a site and increase awareness for a website.
• Learn & interact with renowned industry experts
• Receive an unparalleled education with personal attention
• Students get software tools
Participants will be receiving the following from the workshop:
• Development tools CD
• Participation Certificate
• OD Certificate
• File, Pen, Notepad
• Snacks & Lunch Token
Participation is open to:
• ENGINEERS FROM INDUSTRIES
• RESEARCH SCHOLARS
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
1. Registration charges include course material, certificate, CD, lunch & snacks.
2. The Number of participants is limited and will be allowed based on first come first serve basis.
Registration can be made through DD or CASH at:
Payment through DD drawn in favor of “LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd”, Payable at Coimbatore.
Send DD to the following address before 13.09.2017 to confirm your registration.
LansA Informatics Pvt Ltd
No 165, 5th street,
Crosscut Road, Gandhipuram,
Coimbatore – 641 012,
Ph:+91 91 591 159 69
* Terms & Conditions Apply
• Rs. 300 per delegate from institute(Student)
• Rs. 750 per delegate from institute( research Scholar)
• Rs. 900 per delegate from institute (Faculty).
• Rs.1500 per delegate from industry.
ARJUN COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Coimbatore – 642 120
Tamil Nadu, India.
EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
HELP LINE 1: +91 91 591 159 69