Hope you did not miss it.
The main theme of the conference is “Multidisciplinary Approach to Focus on Strengthening of Infrastructure”. With reference to the theme papers under the following topics are invited for presentation and discussion in the conference.
• Structural Engineering
• Construction Engineering and Management
• Geo-Technical Engineering
• Traffic and Transportation Engineering
• Environmental Engineering
• Water Resource Management
Call for Papers
NATIONAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE:
• Dr. S.K.Manjrekar, Past ACI –India Chapter President
• Dr.Manu Santhanam, Prof., IIT Madras, Chennai
• Dr.Radhakrishna G. Pillai, Asst Prof., IIT Madras, Chennai
• Dr. A.Boominathan, Prof., IIT Madras, Chennai
• Dr.B.Ramesh Babu, Dean & Chief Scientist, CECRI, Karaikudi.
• Dr.S.Sathyanarayanan, Chief Scientist, CECRI, Karaikudi.
• Dr. S.Bhaskar, Principal Scientist, SERC, Taramani
• Dr. A.Bahurudeen, Asst. Prof., BITS Pilani
• Dr.Balaji, Vanisale Industries, Mumbai
• Dr.Dhanya, Govt. College of Engineering, Kottayam.
Accommodation will be provided on first come, first serve basis & charges should be borne by the respective participants.
How to reach Kongu Engineering College, Erode
Department of Civil Engineering,
Kongu Engineering College,
Perundurai, Erode- 638 052
Buses will be available from Perundurai Bus Stand
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.