Hope you did not miss it.
MOQSH 2016 presents ExerNix, a Business Case Study event. The best team stands a chance of winning internship at Gulf Oil India.
1. Each team to consist of three members
2. All members to be MBA first year students
3. A student cannot be a part of more than one team
4. All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity, and final judgments will be with organizing team
5. The format and rules of events are subject to change before the start of the event
6. There is no limit to the number of teams participating from an institute.
7. We encourage the team members to be from different colleges. Team diversity is one of the parameters on which the participating teams will be judged.
Last Date of Registration: 6.11.2016
1. Registered teams will be given a case study and the judging parameters over mail on 7.11.2016
2. The teams have to submit their analysis in the form of a ppt of not more than 10 slides (excluding the title slide) by 12.11.2016
1. The list of finalists will be declared on 14.11.2016
2. The top six teams will be invited to SNU campus to present their analysis on 20.11.2016
3. The judging panel will comprise of representatives of Gulf Oil India
4. Each team will get 10 minutes to present
Winning team will be offered paid internship at Gulf Oil India
Runner up team: INR 15000
Transport (from the nearest Noida Metro Station) will be provided to the all teams coming to SNU campus for the event.
Accommodation at SNU campus also available.
Visit http://sme-moqsh.com/ for a list of all the events
Accommodation within SNU to be provided on request.
How to reach Shiv Nadar University, Gautam Budh Nagar
Transportation will be provided to SNU campus from nearest metro station at Noida.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.