Hope you did not miss it.
The aim of the workshop is to give the students an overall insight and hands on experience in to Design and analysis of industrial components. Practicing optimization technique and cost effective methodology to eliminate the prototype testing for the safety of product using practical case studies with ANSYS in the area of Welding and kinematics of machines. It covers various aspects of industrial approach vs. analytical approach with FEA software. Participants will be made to understand and solve various industry grade case studies and engineering problems to an extent
1. FEA concepts using Ansys.
2. HANDS ON WORKSHOP – 1 (Static case failure study of machine parts)
3. HANDS ON WORKSHOP – 2 (Kinematic study of full machine-Dynamic)
4. Guest lecture on Applications of ANSYS to the Welding and Fabrication
5. HANDS ON WORKSHOP – 3 (SPOT Welding simulation)
6. HANDS ON WORKSHOP – 4 (Advanced BUTT Welding simulation)
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.