Hope you did not miss it.
The main objective of the workshop is to make the aspiring engineers acquainted with the conceptual as well as practical knowledge of IoT- Internet of Things. It is one of the Latest Technology which is going to change our lifestyle and the technology we use in coming years
• What “the Internet of Things” means and how it relates to Cloud computing concepts
• How open platforms allow you to store your sensor data in the Cloud
• The basic usage of the Arduino environment for creating your own embedded projects at low cost
• How to send data to the Internet and talk to the Cloud.
• How to update sensor readings on Twitter (Social Networking Sites).
• How to control any device from anywhere across the world.
This Workshop is best suited for Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Automation & CS/IT Branch Students. However students from other branches can also attend this workshop.
Introduction to the Internet of Things
• The Internet of Things
• The Basics of Sensors & Actuators
• Introduction to Cloud Computing
The Raspberry Pi Platform
The Raspberry Pi Open Microcontroller Platform
Raspberry Pi Basics
Reading from Sensors
Being Social on Twitter & update status on Twitter using ThingSpeak
Send Voltage & Analog Data on Cloud Server
Use Arduino to upload free data from Environmental Sensors to Cloud Server
Automatically Tweet Sensor Data on Twitter.
Receive Automatic Call Notification on Mobile Phone for Burglar Alarm using IoT Platform.
Control Electronic Devices from anywhere across the world using Internet & Mobile App.
Programming & Interface of Sensors
Interfacing sensors with controller
Separate Hostels for Boys and Girls
Accomodation Fee Rs 175 per head
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.