Hope you did not miss it.
OrCAD is a proprietary software tool suite used primarily for Electronic Design Automation.
This workshop aims to provide good opportunities for the faculty members and students to have an insight about Simulation and Layout implementation on electronic circuits by ORCAD and its applications
• Introduction to design Hierarchy, Design methodology
• Introduction to ORCAD Tool
• DC Bias point, DC Sweep, AC Sweep/Noise, Transient Analysis
• Creation of net list, PSPICE simulation profile
• Simulation and analysis of analog circuits
• Simulation and analysis of digital circuits
• Layout and creating new design
Simulation and analysis of Electronic Circuits Using orcad tool
Boarding and lodging will be provided to the selected candidates in the college campus. Accommodation will be provided in the college hostel to the participants only on a chargeable basis of Rs200/day. Participants are required to make their own arrangements for those accompanying them, if any.
How to reach Kongu Engineering College, Erode
2 kms from Perundurai Bus Stand.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.