Hope you did not miss it.
The main purpose of this “Hands on Training on NS2” is to create awareness and enrich knowledge for research scholars, faculty and students in the area of Network simulation using NS2. This training is aimed at enhancing the skill and knowledge in the fields of networks, especially wireless ad hoc networks.
Hands on Training on
• Overview of NS-2 and NS-2 Installation
• Working with simple examples – wired and wireless scenario
• Working with existing protocols
• Simulation and interpretation of trace file
• Trace file analysis using AWK scripts
• Plotting Xgraph
• Performance evaluation of routing protocols
• Energy Models
• Topology generation for Clustered and Wireless Sensor Network
• C++ and Otcl integration method
• New Agent creation
• Creation of New Packet structure
• Sending and receiving our own packets
• Designing new protocol and recompilation of NS-2 with new protocol
• Adding External Patches to NS2.
How to reach Kongu Engineering College, Erode
The college is situated at Perundurai on the National Highway (NH 47) about 80 km from Coimbatore and 17 km from Erode. It is well connected by air, road and rail.
subscribe to get Event updates - 70000+ subscribers
Knowafest.com is a tie-up and a consortium of all the college campus festivals in India.
Our aim is to connect students from campuses all over India by making them aware of Technical, Cultural, Management Fests, Workshops, Conferences, Seminars organized by each and every college in India.